sebuah cerita lyndaharifin.com.my

bad about love =)








The most painful thing is to be sitting right next to the person you love most, but never being able to let he know. Truthfully I don't deserve you but..am trying to be one!.........I am scared that day come you're
too far to reach out and take? Worse maybe you're already taken...if u reading this please wait for me.i always be there for you....I am sorry i ignore u...i ignore u because every time i look at u....Deep in my heart I know I'm not the deserving gurl for you...........your the only guy the show me how to fall in love but Without a word, you hurt me so badly.



I just can't understand the hearts of men. they tell you they want you and then they leave you this is the first time, you're special i b'lieved those words and I was so huppy..you should have told me you didn't like me any more but I couldn't see that and you just rushed mealthough I will curse you I'll still miss you since I am a girl, to whom love is everything i heard that if you giveup things too easily to a man,

 he will get bored with youi don't think this is wrong a girl says that she will never be fooled againbut she will fall in love again you should have told me you didn't like me any more but I couldn't see that and you just rushed mealthough I will curse you I'll still miss you since I am a girl,


 to whom love is everythingHey babe the pain it's not enough to describe how i feel we were so happy togetherbut I know now I've been blind you told me that you'd never let me downwhenever I needed you you'd always be here I can forgive but I cant forgeteven though you hurt me i still love youI still love you..^___________________________________^


don't take advantage of a girl's willingness to do anything for love and her caring instinct i didn't know that to be born as a girl andto be loved was so hard although i will curse you i'll still miss yousince i am a girl, to whom love is everything although i will curse you i'll still miss yousince i am a girl, to whom love is everything...=)

trima's membaca coretan si gadis

No comments:

Post a Comment