sebuah cerita lyndaharifin.com.my

L to the O to the V to the E..



Week after week, month after month, year after year
I wondered why it was, why was I so scared.
Maybe I was too young or maybe I didn't care.
What ever it was, it still haunts me after all these years.
We moved on with our lives and never really talked again
But I always wondered where he had been.
It's choices we make in life to do what seems right
But I often wondered, should I have put up a bigger fight?
I thought I lost what I never really had
Then a letter arrived from he
It was a wish, a hopeless desire,
Then flash -- he was walking up to me, just like a dream.
I was not alone when we finally met
he was missing me just as I was missing he.
A thought never unheard and feeling never missed.
All of a sudden I felt pure bliss.
I never understood what we had
Until that day I held he again.
he's a part of my life, a part of my soul
A void to fill, an answer to all my questions.
he is my everything.
he is the air I breathe, the water I drink
he is the love in my heart and the breath in my words
he is forever a part of me.
he is a part of me because, as he reads my words
he can feel what I feel and see what I see
he is there always in my mind, my heart and my soul
he is the love of my life that I can never let go.
Dedicated to my true love.
May life from this point forward
bring you never ending Love, Courage and Happiness..T_T..

just wanna to say i mish YOU.!

trima's membaca coretan si gadis

No comments:

Post a Comment